The members of Meteora Enduro Tours can guide you to off-road enduro riding excursions, under the following terms and conditions:
- You own a valid motorcycle driving license that you must have with you.
• You must have a valid passport or ID card.
• You must have some experience in enduro riding sport
• You must confirm that your health is in good condition and that you do not suffer from any injuries or any diseases that may prevent you from riding safely an enduro motorbike.
• “Meteora Enduro Tours” and its staff cannot be responsible for any personal loss, injury, accident, damage or delays that might take place during a tour due to the slower pace of a rider.
- It is preferably that the level of all riders attending the same group, is similar or close enough. All riders should try to drive according to their capabilities and riding rhythm and pace. The Meteora Enduro Tour guides will judge and split up a group as necessary, if there is great difference between the driving level of attending participants within a group, for achieving the largest safety standards as well as ultimate enjoyment.
- You are aware that enduro riding is a dangerous activity. Hereby confirm that you will drive responsibly and you will not get involved in activities and careless actions/handling that may cause or lead to an accident.
- Meteora Enduro Tour” has no responsibility for any personal loss, injury or any damage of equipment caused by you or any other participant.
- In case of inappropriate behavior, that may put into risk or offend other participant or members of the public, our tour guides have the right to dismiss you from the tour before its end. In this case, no refund will be given.
- All riders should keep a constant pace and safe distance from each other for avoiding accidents as well as getting lost losing each other.
- We have the right to cancel the tour in case of force majeure. In this case, full refund will be given.
- It is mandatory to drive with all the necessary protective gear, including helmet, gloves, body armor, knee braces, protectors etc.
- You will driving in Greece and you will have to follow and respect the local rules and regulations
• In all packages and in case of cancelation, a 10% of the total booking amount will be held to cover booking expenses (Hotel, restaurants etc.)
• If you cancel your booking a month or less prior to the event date (exactly 30days) you will be returned 50% of the amount of your total booking.
• If you cancel your booking earlier than 30 days before the event date, you will be returned 90% of the amount of your total booking.
• In case of cancellation, we will refund the full amount to the client’s bank account as soon as we receive the payment from his/her credit card. Transfer fees may apply and differ in each Bank. Our company holds no responsibility on this matter.
Meteora Enduro Tours Team